IN 2014 AT THE CHURCH OF THE ANOINTING
invited to join us at any of these events and to pray for the success of each and
every one of them. You can also receive reports on any of them, upon request. Send
your mail to
- Annual 7 days Fasting and Prayers: 2nd to 9th January
- Annual Church Workers Retreat: 10th to 12th January
- National Convention: 17th to 20th April
- Missions Week 15th to 18th May
- Anniversary Celebration: 17th May
- Mid-year Thanksgiving: 6th July
- Pastor's Appreciation Sunday: 7th September
- Annual Thanksgiving Service: 2nd November
- Festival of 9 lessons & carol 17th December
- New Year Eve Crossover Service 31st December
*It's possible for there to be a slight shift in any
of these dates as events unfold and as the Holy Spirit leads.
REVEREND FRANCIS WAIVE ITINERARY
You are invited
to join Rev Francis Waive for exciting times of ministry. Rev Waive is an Evangelist/Pastor
who ministers under the anointing of the Holy Spirit with signs and wonders following.
He has seen revivals and healings as he ministers the prophetic word. You can send
him an e-mail to request further information on any future meetings where he will
be ministering. You may also want to invite Brother Waive to your Church/Community.
His address is
A word from God will change your life forever.
Please join us in faith as we
pray and believe God for the following:
- Provision of Mission Boat
- Equipment for radio & TV ministry
- Xray & Scan machines at our clinic
- The completion of the Hospital building project, Office complex,
- For God' servant (Rev Francis E. Waive) and his family as they carry out the work of the ministry
- For the growth, divine protection and blessing upon the ministry, members and partners.
- For the establishment of the Orphanage, Printing press, and Skills Acquisition Center.
to go back to HOME page.